UltraClear | Plus
If you're only ordering Metagenics, please order from: (no 'www') drheidi.metagenics.co.za to save less 10% on all Metagenics products always!
UltraClear Plus® is formulated to provide enhanced, specialized support for balanced metabolic detoxification, including macro- and micronutrients to address liver function.
This formula features glycine and L-cysteine to help support Phase II liver detoxification.
Green tea catechins and beta-carotene provide protection against potentially harmful compounds generated during the natural liver detoxification process.
Provided in a base of 13 g OptiProtein® (10 g of intact rice protein plus 3 g of added amino acids), which may benefit liver function during metabolic detoxification, this formula provides well-rounded nutritional support.*
About 2 scoops
Servings Per Container
21 (by weight)
Label & Supplement Facts
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Serving Size||About 2 Scoops (42 g)|
|Servings Per Container||21 (by weight)|
|Total Fat||3 g||4%*|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%*|
|Total Carbohydrate||17 g||6%*|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%*|
|Total Sugars||8 g||**|
|Includes 6g Added Sugars||12%*|
|Vitamin A (80% as beta-carotene)
(as beta-carotene and retinyl palmitate)
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||300 mg||333%|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||0.8 mcg (35 IU)||4%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate)||28.1 mg||187%|
|Thiamin (as thiamin HCl)||2 mg||167%|
|Niacin (as niacinamide)||9.5 mg||59%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||3.4 mg||200%|
(as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate)†
|135 mcg DFE||34%|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||3.6 mcg||150%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as calcium D-pantothenate)||36 mg||720%|
|Calcium (as calcium citrate and dicalcium phosphate)||200 mg||15%|
|Phosphorus (as dipotassium phosphate and dicalcium phosphate)||250 mg||20%|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||53 mcg||35%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium citrate and magnesium sulfate)||200 mg||48%|
|Zinc (as zinc gluconate)||10 mg||91%|
|Copper (as copper gluconate)||1 mg||111%|
|Chromium (as chromium picolinate)||50 mcg||143%|
|Potassium (as dipotassium phosphate and potassium iodide)||420 mg||9%|
|L-Lysine (as L-lysine HCl)||505 mg||**|
|L-Cysteine (as L-cysteine HCl)||85 mg||**|
|Decaffeinated† Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) Leaf Extract [standardized to 60% (15 mg) catechins and 40% (10 mg) epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG)]||25 mg||**|
|Sulfate (as magnesium sulfate)||20 mg||**|
**Daily Value not established †As Metafolin® (Metafolin® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt Germany)
††Contains no more than 4% caffeine
†††No MSG This product is non-GMO and gluten-free
Rice protein concentrate, rice syrup solids, natural flavors,††† olive oil, medium-chain triglycerides, silica, and rice maltodextrin
Shake canister before scooping. Blend, shake, or briskly stir about 2 level scoops (42 grams) of UltraClear Plus into 250ml / 1 cup of chilled water or juice twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
For highly sensitive individuals, consider reducing consumption to ½ to 1 scoop with 125ml / 1/2 cup of chilled water or juice twice daily during the first 3 to 4 days before starting a full daily dose
Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 10,000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) per day unless instructed to do so by a healthcare practitioner.
Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead as you release heavy metals from your tissues, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov/food
Tamper Evident: Do not use if safety seal is missing or broken.
- Read ingredients, dosages and cautions carefully.
- Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a healthcare provider.
- If you are on medication, taking nutritional supplements, suffering from any medical condition, pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your healthcare practitioner before starting any new food, supplement or remedy.
- Do not stop prescribed medication without consulting your healthcare practitioner.
- Report any new or strange symptoms to your healthcare practitioner to ensure appropriate medical care.
- Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Due to the unique nature of each individual person’s health, specific results cannot be guaranteed and may vary from person to person.
- The product information provided is for educational purposes and is not intended as either diagnosis or treatment of any disease, nor does it replace professional medical advice.
- This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure of prevent any disease.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool (below 25°c), dry place.