Antioxidant energiser to keep cells alive. Supports heart health. Eight times better absorbed than regular co-enzyme Q10.
Ubiquinol is 8 times better absorbed than regular co-enzyme Q10, offering protection against the free radical cause of aging. It acts as an antioxidant energiser to keep cells alive due to its role in the generation of adenosine triphosphate (ATP). Ubiquinol also supports heart health.
Many of the therapeutic benefits of ubiquinol are attributed to its role in the generation of adenosine triphosphate (ATP) and its antioxidant effects.
Each capsule contains the following active ingredient:
Dry extract of Rosmarinus officinalis leaves, chlorophyllins, fish gelatine, lecithin and titanium dioxide. Sugar-free.
Adults: Take 1 capsule twice daily with food.
Do not use this product if you are hypersensitive (allergic) to any of the ingredients. If you are on any medication or suffering from any medical
condition, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting any new medicine, supplement or remedy. Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a healthcare practitioner. This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Health supplements are intended only to complement health or supplement the diet.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking blood pressure medication. If you take more than two capsules of Ubiquinol Co-Q10 per day and are on blood thinning medication, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
There are no known side effects.
There are no known contraindications.
Anticoagulants (blood thinning) medication: doses of more than 100 mg per day of ubiquinol can decrease the anticoagulant effect of anticoagulants. Individuals taking more than 100 mg of ubiquinol should consult their healthcare practitioner prior to use if they use anticoagulants.
Antihypertensive medication: ubiquinol can decrease blood pressure and might have additive blood pressure-lowering effects when used with antihypertensive medicines. Individuals taking antihypertensive medicines should consult their healthcare practitioner prior to use.
Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
Safety during pregnancy and while breastfeeding has not been established.
- Read ingredients, dosages and cautions carefully.
- Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a healthcare provider.
- If you are on medication, taking nutritional supplements, suffering from any medical condition, pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your healthcare practitioner before starting any new food, supplement or remedy.
- Do not stop prescribed medication without consulting your healthcare practitioner.
- Report any new or strange symptoms to your healthcare practitioner to ensure appropriate medical care.
- Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Due to the unique nature of each individual person’s health, specific results cannot be guaranteed and may vary from person to person.
- The product information provided is for educational purposes and is not intended as either diagnosis or treatment of any disease, nor does it replace professional medical advice.
- This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure of prevent any disease.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool (below 25°c), dry place.