Advanced Sulforaphane Support*
SulforaClear™ features Brassinase™‡—a unique combination of broccoli ingredients that supply standardized amounts of glucoraphanin and active myrosinase enzyme to help support sulforaphane production. Sulforaphane is a potent activator of the body’s own antioxidant and detoxifying enzymes and is responsible for many positive health benefits associated with broccoli consumption.*
Label & Supplement Facts
|Ingredient||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Serving Size||2 Capsules†|
|Servings Per Container||30|
|Calcium (as dicalcium phosphate)||80 mg||6%|
|Phosphorus (as dicalcium phosphate)||60 mg||5%|
|Broccoli Sprout and Floret Powder (myrosinase activity 30 mg glucose/g) [providing 1 mg sulforaphane potential from 2 mg glucoraphanin]||204 mg||*|
|Broccoli Seed Extract [providing glucoraphanin (10 mg)]||78.5 mg||*|
*Daily Value not established.
‡Brassinase™ is a trademark of VDF FutureCeuticals, Inc.
Microcrystalline cellulose, capsule (hydroxypropyl- methylcellulose), stearic acid (vegetable), magnesium stearate (vegetable), and silica. This product is non-GMO, gluten-free, and vegetarian.
Take 1-2 capsules once daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Read ingredients, dosages and cautions carefully.
- Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a healthcare provider.
- If you are on medication, taking nutritional supplements, suffering from any medical condition, pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your healthcare practitioner before starting any new food, supplement or remedy.
- Do not stop prescribed medication without consulting your healthcare practitioner.
- Report any new or strange symptoms to your healthcare practitioner to ensure appropriate medical care.
- Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Due to the unique nature of each individual person’s health, specific results cannot be guaranteed and may vary from person to person.
- The product information provided is for educational purposes and is not intended as either diagnosis or treatment of any disease, nor does it replace professional medical advice.
- This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure of prevent any disease.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool (below 25°c), dry place.