SpectraZyme® | Metagest®
If you're only ordering Metagenics, please order from: (no 'www') drheidi.metagenics.co.za to save less 10% on all Metagenics products always!
Stomach Acid Support*
Features Betaine HCl & Pepsin
SpectraZyme® Metagest® features betaine HCl combined with pepsin, a proteolytic enzyme, to complement the natural production of digestive agents in the stomach.*
As we age, our stomach acid can become more alkaline. This can lead to indigestion and even heartburn.
SO I NEED TO TAKE STOMACH ACID?
If you're wondering whether your symptoms are related to low stomach acidity, click on this info sheet and find out more:
- Helps your body digest proteins better
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Serving Size||2 Tablets|
|Servings Per Container||45|
|Betaine HCI||1.3 g||*|
|Pepsin (porcine)||90 mg||*|
*Daily Value not established.
- Silicified microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), cellulose, silica, magnesium stearate (vegetable), and coating (hypromellose, medium-chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose).
- Take two tablets with each meal, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If stomach discomfort occurs after administration, discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Do not use if there is a prior history of or a current peptic or duodenal ulcer.
- Do not refrigerate
- Read ingredients, dosages and cautions carefully.
- Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a healthcare provider.
- If you are on medication, taking nutritional supplements, suffering from any medical condition, pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your healthcare practitioner before starting any new food, supplement or remedy.
- Do not stop prescribed medication without consulting your healthcare practitioner.
- Report any new or strange symptoms to your healthcare practitioner to ensure appropriate medical care.
- Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Due to the unique nature of each individual person’s health, specific results cannot be guaranteed and may vary from person to person.
- The product information provided is for educational purposes and is not intended as either diagnosis or treatment of any disease, nor does it replace professional medical advice.
- This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure of prevent any disease.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool (below 25°c), dry place.