Resveratrol Extra Strength
Resveratrol Extra Strength is a cellular antioxidant
Resveratrol is an antioxidant primarily found in red grapes. This formula also contains pterostilbene, a more potent resveratrol analogue found in blueberries. The combination, together with grape seed extract, provides better cellular antioxidant protection against DNA aging.
Resveratrol Extra Strength is a plant sterol that may lower cholesterol levels by interfering with the intestinal absorption of cholesterol and increasing bile acid secretion.
Each capsule contains the following active ingredients:
|Grape seed extract||100mg|
Inactive ingredients: Hypromellose (cellulose) vegetarian capsule shell, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate and magnesium silicate.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Adults: Take 1 capsule twice daily with meals.
Do not take Resveratrol Extra Strength if you are hypersensitive (allergic) to any of the ingredients. If you are on any medication or suffering from any medical condition, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting any new medicine, supplement or remedy. Do not use Resveratrol Extra Strength for a prolonged time period without consulting your healthcare practitioner.
This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Health supplements are intended only to complement health or supplement the diet. Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a healthcare practitioner.
Side effects may include nausea, abdominal pain and headache.
There are no known contraindications.
There are no known interactions.
Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
Safety during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding has not been established.
- Read ingredients, dosages and cautions carefully.
- Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a healthcare provider.
- If you are on medication, taking nutritional supplements, suffering from any medical condition, pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your healthcare practitioner before starting any new food, supplement or remedy.
- Do not stop prescribed medication without consulting your healthcare practitioner.
- Report any new or strange symptoms to your healthcare practitioner to ensure appropriate medical care.
- Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Due to the unique nature of each individual person’s health, specific results cannot be guaranteed and may vary from person to person.
- The product information provided is for educational purposes and is not intended as either diagnosis or treatment of any disease, nor does it replace professional medical advice.
- This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure of prevent any disease.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool (below 25°c), dry place.