STOP THE BLOATING BEFORE IT STARTS!
Why supplement with digestive enzymes?
By supplementing digestive enzymes, you can improve your digestion and ensure that the maximum amount of nutrients from your food are absorbed because your food has been broken down fully.
Who should use Digestizyme?
- Those who may need better digestion and absorption
- Those with food intolerances
- Those who suffer from bloating, wind and cramps associated with maldigestion
High-Activity plant enzymes with Lactase
- Digestive problems can cause improper digestion and malabsorption of nutrients that can have far-reaching effects.
- Consequences of malabsorption can include impaired immunity, allergic reaction, poor wound healing, skin problems and mood swings.
- Enzymes are an integral part of the digestive process. These enzymes come from two sources: those found in the food itself, and those produced in the body.
What are the main enzymes that help to digest food?
- Proteases break long protein chains (polypeptides) into smaller amino acid chains and eventually into single amino acids.
- Amylases reduce large carbohydrates to disaccharides including sucrose, lactose, and maltose.
- Lipases digest fats into free fatty acids and glycerol.
- Cellulases break the bonds found in fibre.
- Invertase is a disaccharidase that works to break down sucrose (refined table sugar) into glucose and fructose.
- Alpha-Galactosidase is included to break down a family of complex sugars found in some vegetables, whole grains and legumes.
- These particular sugars, raffinose, stachyose and verbascose, are indigestible because humans do not produce alpha-Galactosidase, required to break them down.
- As a result, they are not absorbed by the body. Left in the intestine, these sugars are fermented by the normal bacteria that inhabit the lower intestine with the subsequent formation of gas and bloating.
- Papaya leaf is a natural source of the proteolytic enzymes referred to as papain.
- Fenugreek is used as a digestive aid, to allay stomach pains, and to stimulate liver function.
- Fenugreek seeds have been shown to stimulate general pancreatic secretion, releasing more enzymes to aid in improving digestion.
- Fenugreek has carminative, antispasmodic activities which help to soothe the stomach and ease indigestion.
- Fenugreek stimulates the appetite and naturally relieves pain and irritation of ulcers.
- Fenugreek seeds are also high in protein, with large amounts of amino acids: lysine, tryptophan, leucine, histidine, and arginine. These would naturally contribute to better digestion and assimilation of nutrients.
- The combination of these herbs provides maximum assimilation and utilization of food nutrients.
- CereCalase™ is a unique proprietary blend of the enzymes phytase, hemicellulase, and beta-glucanase. These enzymes work together to disrupt the cell walls of herbs, vegetables, and fruits.
1 vegicap contains:
|Protease 4.5 7000 HUT|
|Bromelain 250 000 FCCPU|
|Amylase 4000 DU|
|Alpha Galactosidase 295 GalU|
|Lipase 250 FIP|
|Fenugreek (seed) 80mg|
|Glucoamylase 10 AGU|
|Papaya (leaf) 75mg|
|Peptidase 2250 HUT|
|Fennel (seed) 20mg|
|Lactase 400 ALU|
|Peppermint (leaf) 20mg|
|Phytase 6 FTU|
|Angelica (root) 15mg|
|Cellulase 300 CU|
|Parsley (leaf) 10mg|
|Invertase 200 SU|
|Diastase 245 DP|
|*CereCalase™ is an exclusive blend of enzymes, disrupting cell walls of herbs, vegetables and fruit|
Take 2 capsules before, with or after meals.
- Read ingredients, dosages and cautions carefully.
- Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a healthcare provider.
- If you are on medication, taking nutritional supplements, suffering from any medical condition, pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your healthcare practitioner before starting any new food, supplement or remedy.
- Do not stop prescribed medication without consulting your healthcare practitioner.
- Report any new or strange symptoms to your healthcare practitioner to ensure appropriate medical care.
- Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Due to the unique nature of each individual person’s health, specific results cannot be guaranteed and may vary from person to person.
- The product information provided is for educational purposes and is not intended as either diagnosis or treatment of any disease, nor does it replace professional medical advice.
- This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure of prevent any disease.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool (below 25°c), dry place.