Bone Builder with Magnesium
Enhanced Bone Support*
Bone Builder® with Magnesium provides bone health support with microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate (MCHC), a highly absorbable crystalline compound comprised of naturally-occurring organic components of bone which is backed by over 30 years of research. MCHC contains naturally occurring calcium, phosphorus, and trace amounts of other minerals, bone growth factors, collagen and other vital bone proteins. This well-rounded formula is designed to support bone mineral density and also features vitamin D and magnesium for enhanced bone support and healthy muscle function.*
Label & Supplement Facts
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Serving Size||3 Tablets|
|Servings Per Container||30|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||<1%*|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%*|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||600 IU||75%|
|Calcium (as MCHC and dicalcium phosphate)||620 mg||48%|
|Phosphorus (as MCHC and dicalcium phosphate)||350 mg||28%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium citrate, magnesium aspartate, and magnesium bis-glycinate)||300 mg||71%|
|Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite Concentrate (MCHC)||1.5 g||**|
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, and coating (hypromellose, medium-chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose).
Directions: Take three tablets once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Caution: If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children.
Tamper Evident: Do not use if safety seal is missing or broken.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
This product is non-GMO and gluten-free.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily value not established.
- Read ingredients, dosages and cautions carefully.
- Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a healthcare provider.
- If you are on medication, taking nutritional supplements, suffering from any medical condition, pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your healthcare practitioner before starting any new food, supplement or remedy.
- Do not stop prescribed medication without consulting your healthcare practitioner.
- Report any new or strange symptoms to your healthcare practitioner to ensure appropriate medical care.
- Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Due to the unique nature of each individual person’s health, specific results cannot be guaranteed and may vary from person to person.
- The product information provided is for educational purposes and is not intended as either diagnosis or treatment of any disease, nor does it replace professional medical advice.
- This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure of prevent any disease.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool (below 25°c), dry place.