KiddieForte® is indicated for the treatment of antibiotic-induced diarrhoea and other intestinal disorders in toddlers as well as for the restoration of the naturally occurring bacterial intestinal flora in the toddler’s intestinal tract.
This product is our general probiotic product for Kids (the applications is a Pineapple & Grapefruit flavoured chew tablet), it should be used on a daily basis as prophylactic product to replenish the natural occurring flora/probiotics in your GIT(Gastro Intestinal tract).
The formulation contains one strain that functions mainly in the small intestine (Lactobacillus acidophilus) & two strains that functions mainly in the Colon (Bifidobacterium Longum plus Bifidobacterium bifidum).
Adults can also use this product if they do want to swallow capsules, the probiotic formulation is the exact same as Intestiflora/Combiforte.
Lactobactillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum and Bifidobacterium longum
- Read ingredients, dosages and cautions carefully.
- Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a healthcare provider.
- If you are on medication, taking nutritional supplements, suffering from any medical condition, pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your healthcare practitioner before starting any new food, supplement or remedy.
- Do not stop prescribed medication without consulting your healthcare practitioner.
- Report any new or strange symptoms to your healthcare practitioner to ensure appropriate medical care.
- Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Due to the unique nature of each individual person’s health, specific results cannot be guaranteed and may vary from person to person.
- The product information provided is for educational purposes and is not intended as either diagnosis or treatment of any disease, nor does it replace professional medical advice.
- This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure of prevent any disease.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool (below 25°c), dry place.