For adults to replenish the intestinal flora (eg. after antibiotic treatment)
Intestiflora® is indicated for the treatment of antibiotic-induced diarrhoea and other intestinal disorders in adults as well as for the restoration of the naturally occurring bacterial intestinal flora.
This is a great daily probiotic. It should be used on a daily basis as prophylactic products to replenish the natural occurring flora/probiotics in your GIT(Gastro Intestinal tract).
The formulation contains one strain that functions mainly in the small intestine (Lactobacillus acidophilus) & two strains that functions mainly in the Colon (Bifidobacterium Longum plus Bifidobacterium bifidum)
- Read ingredients, dosages and cautions carefully.
- Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a healthcare provider.
- If you are on medication, taking nutritional supplements, suffering from any medical condition, pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your healthcare practitioner before starting any new food, supplement or remedy.
- Do not stop prescribed medication without consulting your healthcare practitioner.
- Report any new or strange symptoms to your healthcare practitioner to ensure appropriate medical care.
- Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Due to the unique nature of each individual person’s health, specific results cannot be guaranteed and may vary from person to person.
- The product information provided is for educational purposes and is not intended as either diagnosis or treatment of any disease, nor does it replace professional medical advice.
- This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure of prevent any disease.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool (below 25°c), dry place.