COMBI 15 ® is indicated for the treatment of antibiotic-induced diarrhoea and other intestinal disorders in adults as well as for the restoration of the naturally occurring bacterial intestinal flora.
This product is perfect for travel. It is formulated and designed to be room temperature stable, and should address and should be used when travelling to replenish the natural occurring flora/probiotics in your GIT(Gastro Intestinal tract).
The formulation contains one strain that functions mainly in the small intestine (Lactobacillus acidophilus) & two strains that functions mainly in the Colon (Bifidobacterium Longum plus Bifidobacterium bifidum).
- Read ingredients, dosages and cautions carefully.
- Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a healthcare provider.
- If you are on medication, taking nutritional supplements, suffering from any medical condition, pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your healthcare practitioner before starting any new food, supplement or remedy.
- Do not stop prescribed medication without consulting your healthcare practitioner.
- Report any new or strange symptoms to your healthcare practitioner to ensure appropriate medical care.
- Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Due to the unique nature of each individual person’s health, specific results cannot be guaranteed and may vary from person to person.
- The product information provided is for educational purposes and is not intended as either diagnosis or treatment of any disease, nor does it replace professional medical advice.
- This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure of prevent any disease.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool (below 25°c), dry place.