Betta C 500
Strengthens immune system
Use to make collagen
Firms connective tissue and skin
Helps heal wounds
Helps to recycle glutathione
Vitamin C is needed by the body to support the immune system, connective tissue and skin, act as an antioxidant, and to recycle glutathione. The body also needs vitamin C to make collagen, a protein required for healthy, firm skin and normal wound healing processes.
As an antioxidant in the body, vitamin C may help to protect cells from damage caused by free radicals. Free radicals cause premature ageing. Environmental exposures to free radicals occur every day, from cigarette smoke, air pollution, ultraviolet light from the sun, and stress. Free radicals are also produced as the byproducts of the body's normal metabolic processes.
- Read ingredients, dosages and cautions carefully.
- Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a healthcare provider.
- If you are on medication, taking nutritional supplements, suffering from any medical condition, pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your healthcare practitioner before starting any new food, supplement or remedy.
- Do not stop prescribed medication without consulting your healthcare practitioner.
- Report any new or strange symptoms to your healthcare practitioner to ensure appropriate medical care.
- Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Due to the unique nature of each individual person’s health, specific results cannot be guaranteed and may vary from person to person.
- The product information provided is for educational purposes and is not intended as either diagnosis or treatment of any disease, nor does it replace professional medical advice.
- This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure of prevent any disease.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool (below 25°c), dry place.
- Vitamin C may increase the absorption of iron so it is not recommended if your body has a genetic iron storage issue such as haemochromatosis.
- Vitamin C may increase aluminum absorption from antacids
- Vitamin C may decrease exogenous estrogen metabolism
- Vitamin C may decrease fluphenazine concentrations
- Large doses of vitamin C may reduce half-life of HIV protease inhibitors
- Warfarin activity may be affected by Vitamin C - not recommended for use with Warfarin.
- If you are using medication to lower blood pressure or have a bleeding disorder, consult your healthcare professional before using vitamin C.