THE BIG DEFENDER
BIO-MILK THISTLE is a western herbal medicine used to support liver function in adults 18 years and older. In addition, Bio-Milk Thistle may help relieve digestive disturbances or indigestion, including discomfort following overindulgence.
The active components in milk thistle extracts are a group of chemical compounds collectively known as silymarin. Silybin is considered one of the most active constituents of silymarin.
Silymarin and silybin are antioxidants. In other words, they protect cells from damage caused by free radicals. Free radicals are toxic by-products of oxygen metabolism in living cells. These free radicals may cause significant damage to living tissues when produced in quantities that exceed the body’s neutralising mechanisms. Stress, medicines, injury, alcohol consumption or infections may result in increased generation of free radicals.
- 100% natural
- Made organically and free of any synthetics, pesticides or herbicides
- No artificial additives, flavours or preservatives
- Allergen Advice: contains no known allergens
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Eco-friendly packaging
- Sustainable production and harvesting (powered by certified green solar energy)
- Scientifically developed and validated through human clinical trials
- State-of-the-art manufacturing under GMP standards
- Tested purity and quality
- Read ingredients, dosages and cautions carefully.
- Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a healthcare provider.
- If you are on medication, taking nutritional supplements, suffering from any medical condition, pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your healthcare practitioner before starting any new food, supplement or remedy.
- Do not stop prescribed medication without consulting your healthcare practitioner.
- Report any new or strange symptoms to your healthcare practitioner to ensure appropriate medical care.
- Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Due to the unique nature of each individual person’s health, specific results cannot be guaranteed and may vary from person to person.
- The product information provided is for educational purposes and is not intended as either diagnosis or treatment of any disease, nor does it replace professional medical advice.
- This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure of prevent any disease.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool (below 25°c), dry place.