Biomax | Magnesium (Liposomal)
Biomax Magnesium | Advanced Delivery®
Magnesium that you can feel straight away!
A highly absorbable and bioavailable complex of magnesium and liposome which is not impacted by the presence of other nutrients, unlike conventional forms of magnesium.
This liposomal magnesium supplement has formulated been formulated for fast absorption and sustained release. The formula is also enriched with prebiotic fibre for improved gut health, liposomal technology and includes phosphatidylcholine to provide optimum therapeutic benefits.
By using liposomes, which are tiny phospholipid particles, that surround and transport the magnesium directly into the bloodstream, magnesium citrate is converted into a form with higher levels of absorption and better bioavailability. This ensures that the magnesium survives stomach acid intact and prevents degradation during the digestive process.
Biomax Magnesium Advanced Delivery® contains prebiotic fibre to optimize gut health while the delivery liposome mechanism is enriched with phosphatidylcholine complex for brain and liver support.
The first of its kind in South Africa
- Truly innovative magnesium supplement
- Superior bioavailability
- 250mg of elemental magnesium per dose
- 5,000mg of prebiotics per dose
- Rapid uptake and extended time release
- Innovative formulation combines elemental magnesium with liposomal magnesium
- Involved in over 300 enzymatic reactions
- Essential for every major metabolic process
- Advanced delivery formula includes prebiotic fibre to optimise gut health
- Provides phosphatidylcholine for added health benefits
- Suitable for diabetics & vegetarians
- Sachets are convenient and easy to use. Simply mix with water or juice.
- Delicious and easy to give to children
- Liposomal technology ensures the magnesium is quickly and more fully absorbed
- Sustained time release ensures this magnesium is long-lasting
- Every sachet delivers 250mg of elemental magnesium, 100mg of phosphatidylcholine, plus 5,000mg of prebiotic fibre (Isomalto-oligosaccharide) to balance your intestinal flora and support digestive health.
- No artificial additives
- Suitable for diabetics & vegetarians
- Contains no known allergens, artificial flavours or preservatives
Consume 1 sachet per day, or as directed by your healthcare professional. Mix 1 sachet with a minimum of 250ml of water or juice, or add to a smoothie or nutrition shake.
- Store at or below 25°C
- Keep in box container until required for use
- Protect from moisture
- Keep out of reach of children
Did You Know?
An alarming 80% of people are magnesium deficient. This could be due to not eating enough magnesium-rich food, food grown in soil depleted of magnesium, or poor absorption due a variety of gut-related issues. It is estimated that 65% of patients in intensive care units are magnesium deficient, as well as 50-95% of children with ADHD.
Magnesium, a mineral found in human tissue, is one of the most important minerals in your body. Involved in every major metabolic process that takes place in the body, magnesium plays a crucial role in more than 300 enzyme reactions. It operates 24 hours a day throughout the body, from your brain to your toenails. An adequate intake is, therefore, something your body must be able to rely on at any time.
I've chosen to stock BioMax liposomal magnesium because it was the first magnesium supplement I felt the effects of instantly!
If like me, you have a greater need for magnesium genetically, due to a variation in the spelling of your COMT gene, I would highly recommend trying this supplement.
Your COMT gene breaks down, among other things, adrenalin and estrogen. When you have excess adrenalin, your body prioritises the breakdown of adrenalin over estrogen. This can lead to a backup of estrogen which can lead to estrogen excess or toxic estrogen metabolites. Both these states can increase your risk of hormonal breast cancer.
If I feel my adrenalin rising due to any form of stress, I prefer liposomal magnesium over Rescue Remedy. About 5-7 mins after taking it, I can feel my whole body relaxing in the most tangible way. I now take a sachet once or twice a day to ensure I always have enough in my body for times when unexpected stress sneaks up on me.
BioMax magnesium contains magnesium citrate which is the form of magnesium normally recommended to speed up sluggish bowels. I love that BioMax also contains a prebiotic fibre to provide food to the healthy bacteria in the gut, adding to its healthy gut benefit. A healthy gut ensures estrogen leaves your body promptly and safely, before it has a chance to be reabsorbed and be recirculated through the body, potentially contributing to estrogen excess.
I love the berry flavour because it reminds of berry sherbet from the '80s;) My husband HATES all things berry (a boarding school 'berry cordial' hangover) so I add the flavourless version to his smoothie every morning.