Purest Omega 3
Clinical-strength Purest Omega 3 is a whole new breed of omega 3 supplements.
Made from food-grade wild Alaskan fish – caught in the clean, cold waters of Alaska’s North Pacific Ocean – and then molecularly distilled to concentrate the omega 3s, this highly potent, non-GMO fish oil contains an impressive 1000mg of omega 3 oils (EPA, DHA, DPA and other omega 3's) per soft gel.
Why is oil from wild Alaskan fish best?
Wild Alaskan fish are naturally high in omega 3 fatty acids and naturally free of mercury, as they swim freely and eat a natural diet. They are harvested in a well-managed and certified sustainable fishery, and processed within hours to yield exceptionally fresh raw fish oil.
Purest Omega 3 is the ideal choice for therapeutic dosage, containing the triglyceride (TG) form of omega 3s for superior absorption and bioavailability.
Purest Omega 3 provides a rich supply of EPA and DHA, with a highly bioavailable content of 400mg EPA and 300mg DHA per capsule, in their natural form. The bottom line? This exceptional-quality, market-leading oil doesn’t just take care of you; it takes care of the environment… and that makes a world of difference.
Why the triglyceride (TG) form of fish oils?
- Naturally occurring form in foods and in the body
- Research indicates that it is up to 100% more bioavailable than the ethyl ester (EE) form
- Easier to assimilate for individuals with impaired digestion and absorption
- Less prone to oxidation and production of free radicals
- No post digestion production of alcohol in the gut or bloodstream as in the EE form
- Less susceptible to increasing free fatty acids in the blood, which may increase blood glucose
Purest Omega uses the latest innovation in EPA/DHA technology to insure purity and absorption
- Exceptional freshness – freshly caught fish are quickly processed within hours, resulting in exceptionally fresh raw fish oil
- Cold extraction – the process used for the refining of the EPA & DHA fatty acids
- Minimally processed – produced to the highest standards of purity and quality
- Molecular distillation – removes fishy odour and taste to ensure purity
- Filtration – removes PCBs, chlorinated organ pollutants and heavy metals
May provide general support for heart health, healthy blood lipids, brain health and wellness.
Capsules per container: 60
- Ingredients (per 2-capsule serving):
- Concentrated Wild Alaskan Pollock Oil Omega 3 triglyceride (1 000mg, including 800mg EPA and 600mg DHA)
- E306 IP certified natural mixed tocopherols (natural Vitamin E)
- Fish oil capsule
- Ingredients (per 2-capsule serving):
- Contains no known allergens, artificial flavours or preservatives.
Warnings and special precautions
- Not recommended for use with Warfarin
- Do not use before surgery
- Read ingredients, dosages and cautions carefully.
- Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a healthcare provider.
- If you are on medication, taking nutritional supplements, suffering from any medical condition, pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your healthcare practitioner before starting any new food, supplement or remedy.
- Do not stop prescribed medication without consulting your healthcare practitioner.
- Report any new or strange symptoms to your healthcare practitioner to ensure appropriate medical care.
- Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Due to the unique nature of each individual person’s health, specific results cannot be guaranteed and may vary from person to person.
- The product information provided is for educational purposes and is not intended as either diagnosis or treatment of any disease, nor does it replace professional medical advice.
- This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure of prevent any disease.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool (below 25°c), dry place.