The Compounding Pharmacy
Estrogen Detox | Phase 3
Calcium d-Glucarate helps reduce excess estrogen from the body. It works in the gut to keep estrogen securley bound once it's been deactivated by the liver. This is useful if you have symptoms of estrogen excess and/or dominance.
How does this work?
Once estrogen has done its job in your body, it needs to be deactivated so it doesn't keep saying 'estrogen' to your cells and causing overstimulation.
To do this, your body sends it to your liver where, in 2 steps (Phase 1 and 2 of liver estrogen detox), estrogen is put into a secure 'bond'. Imagine that your liver puts handcuffs on to estrogen. Your liver then squirts this handcuffed estrogen into your intestines. In this deactivated form, it's safely carried out of your body in your faeces. This is called 'Phase 3 of estrogen detox'.
But, certain 'bad' or harmful gut bacteria (Escherichia coli, Bacteroides species, and Clostridium perfringens) release an enzyme called beta-glucuronidase - this enzyme is a key that unlocks the handcuffs and frees estrogen.
Beta-glucuronidase releases estrogen from it's deactivated, bound form. Estrogen can now be reabsorbed through your intestinal wall into your bloodstream where it can, once again, say 'estrogen' to your cells and contribute to estrogen excess and/or dominance.
- Calcium d-Glucarate 100mg
- Take 1-2 capsules per day
- Read ingredients, dosages and cautions carefully.
- Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a healthcare provider.
- If you are on medication, taking nutritional supplements, suffering from any medical condition, pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your healthcare practitioner before starting any new food, supplement or remedy.
- Do not stop prescribed medication without consulting your healthcare practitioner.
- Report any new or strange symptoms to your healthcare practitioner to ensure appropriate medical care.
- Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Due to the unique nature of each individual person’s health, specific results cannot be guaranteed and may vary from person to person.
- The product information provided is for educational purposes and is not intended as either diagnosis or treatment of any disease, nor does it replace professional medical advice.
- This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure of prevent any disease.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool (below 25°c), dry place.