Biomax | Vitamin C (Liposomal)
Vitamin C | Actions
Strengthens immune system
Use to make collagen
Firms connective tissue and skin
Helps heal wounds
Helps to recycle glutathione
Vitamin C is needed by the body to support the immune system, connective tissue and skin, act as an antioxidant, and to recycle glutathione. The body also needs vitamin C to make collagen, a protein required for healthy, firm skin and normal wound healing processes.
As an antioxidant in the body, vitamin C may help to protect cells from damage caused by free radicals. Free radicals cause premature ageing. Environmental exposures to free radicals occur every day, from cigarette smoke, air pollution, ultraviolet light from the sun, and stress. Free radicals are also produced as the byproducts of the body's normal metabolic processes.
Liposome technology is a breakthrough in human health and is used to deliver nutrients and medicines more effectively into the human body for optimal results. Liposomes may be better absorbed across cell membranes in a way that is not possible for ordinary water-soluble or fat-soluble nutrients.
What are liposomes?
Liposomes are microbubbles made from lipids (fats) like the body’s own cell membranes. Molecules or substances can be encapsulated in fatty liposome 'bubbles' to be absorbed more effectively from the digestive system and then delivered more effectively to cells via the bloodstream.
Why do liposomes make supplements more effective?
Due to this improved bioavailability, smaller doses can be taken less frequently, making supplements in liposomes more effective in the body, plus more cost-effective.
Biomax | Vitamin C Liposomal®
Coyne's Biomax | Vitamin C Liposomal® uses the highest quality vitamin C: Quali®-C.
This liposome-encapsulated form of vitamin C is the first choice of people who really understand bioavailability and the importance of higher-dose vitamin C.
Other forms of vitamin C succumb to absorption barriers that limit the level of vitamin C that enters the bloodstream. Biomax | Vitamin C Liposomal® gets through these barriers easily, to get high potency vitamin C where you need it most; your cells.
Benefits of phosphatidylcholine
The liposomes in Coyne Healthcare’s Biomax | Vitamin C Liposomal®, are made using Phosphatidylcholine, which is the most important phospholipids required for many vital functions in maintaining a healthy cardiovascular, reproductive, immune, and nervous system.
Your body receives a powerful double punch of benefit by receiving phospholipids with vitamin C. You get all the benefits of vitamin C, as well as help satisfy the body’s ever-growing need for essential phospholipids including Phosphatidylcholine.
- High-quality Quali®-C from European source (non-China)
- Proven to deliver more vitamin C into the bloodstream
- The extended active life of vitamin C means you need to take it less often; once or twice per day
- Gentle on the stomach
- Added benefits of phosphatidylcholine
- Produced by world-leading experts in Liposome technology under GMP conditions
- Clinically tested
- Supports Paleo, Zone and Vegan Diets
- No sugar, soya, gluten, artificial additives and preservatives
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings per Container: 30
- Liposomal Vitamin C: 730mg
- (Made up of 500mg L-ascorbic acid 230mg Phosphatidylcholine Complex)
- L-Ascorbic Acid, Lecithin, Palmitic acid and Oleic acid from non-hydrogenated sunflower and vegetable oils.
- Vegetable Capsule: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose
- Read ingredients, dosages and cautions carefully.
- Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a healthcare provider.
- If you are on medication, taking nutritional supplements, suffering from any medical condition, pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your healthcare practitioner before starting any new food, supplement or remedy.
- Do not stop prescribed medication without consulting your healthcare practitioner.
- Report any new or strange symptoms to your healthcare practitioner to ensure appropriate medical care.
- Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Due to the unique nature of each individual person’s health, specific results cannot be guaranteed and may vary from person to person.
- The product information provided is for educational purposes and is not intended as either diagnosis or treatment of any disease, nor does it replace professional medical advice.
- This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure of prevent any disease.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool (below 25°c), dry place.
- Vitamin C may increase the absorption of iron so it is not recommended if your body has a genetic iron storage issue such as haemochromatosis.
- Vitamin C may increase aluminum absorption from antacids
- Vitamin C may decrease exogenous estrogen metabolism
- Vitamin C may decrease fluphenazine concentrations
- Large doses of vitamin C may reduce half-life of HIV protease inhibitors
- Warfarin activity may be affected by Vitamin C - not recommended for use with Warfarin.
- If you are using medication to lower blood pressure or have a bleeding disorder, consult your healthcare professional before using vitamin C.